You may join an existing group, or set up a group with a custom topic. Groups typically include 6–8 members.
Topic examples include (but are not limited to):
- Clutter Clearing – be a part of a group to “get ‘er done” as you discover the unexpected gifts clutter clearing delivers
- Create a Master Mind Group for your project and/or group development – Lee will facilitate your group around your goals and aspirations. Included- 2 individual laser sessions for each participant.
- Sales Coaching for when you don’t want to be perceived as a “pushy salesperson” – whether you are new to the “selling” world and need some basic training or a veteran who just needs a fresh perspective – this coaching platform will deliver to your group in a tailor made convenient way resulting in happy customers,increased sales and improved confidence.
- Leadership Skills – learn and apply a coach approach (also known as management by inquiry) and observe a positive shift within your team. This is a class for leaders/managers who want to engage their teams and enjoy the results.
- Passion & Purpose – exploration techniques and strategies to discover and start living your purpose
- Personal Foundation – Take stock of where you are and where you want to be through Needs, Wants and Values
- Intuition: Re-membering – Reacquaint and harness the gift of inner knowing for day to day life at home and at work – Certified Six Sensory Facilitation directly from the teachings of Sonia Choquette
"My husband and I started a full-time photography business eight years ago and as we were getting it going we found we have some very different ideas about how to run a business based on our two very different backgrounds in business. We also found that we were talking business with each other 24/7. We hired Lee Beaven to coach us once a week during our weekly planning meetings.
Lee not only helped guide us into more effective (non-emotional) communication so that we could move forward, she also helped us compartmentalize our time for better efficiency and to make sure we had personal time together and separately.
She always kept the tone upbeat and positive, while making sure we each got our time to present ideas. The ideas she helped us put in place at the beginning are still serving us well, and we have included her many times in our annual planning meetings to help us organize our thoughts into a workable plan.
We highly recommend Lee Beaven as a coach for new business owners, and any that find themselves at a stall, or getting ready to move to a new level. We are at that point again and will definitely call on her for a bit of coaching as we redefine one line of our business."
~ Beth & Wolfgang Jasper, Wolfgang Jasper/Howldog Photography, Richmond, VA