You may join an existing group, or set up a group with a custom topic. Groups typically include 6–8 members.
Topic examples include (but are not limited to):
- Clutter Clearing – be a part of a group to “get ‘er done” as you discover the unexpected gifts clutter clearing delivers
- Create a Master Mind Group for your project and/or group development – Lee will facilitate your group around your goals and aspirations. Included- 2 individual laser sessions for each participant.
- Sales Coaching for when you don’t want to be perceived as a “pushy salesperson” – whether you are new to the “selling” world and need some basic training or a veteran who just needs a fresh perspective – this coaching platform will deliver to your group in a tailor made convenient way resulting in happy customers,increased sales and improved confidence.
- Leadership Skills – learn and apply a coach approach (also known as management by inquiry) and observe a positive shift within your team. This is a class for leaders/managers who want to engage their teams and enjoy the results.
- Passion & Purpose – exploration techniques and strategies to discover and start living your purpose
- Personal Foundation – Take stock of where you are and where you want to be through Needs, Wants and Values
- Intuition: Re-membering – Reacquaint and harness the gift of inner knowing for day to day life at home and at work – Certified Six Sensory Facilitation directly from the teachings of Sonia Choquette
"It is my sincerest pleasure to recommend Lee Beaven as your life or business coach! A few years ago, my wife, Chris, and I were at crossroads in our careers. In my case, I was a retired Naval Officer and had been teaching for a few years under the “Troops to Teachers” Program. Lee helped me focus on what I really wanted to do in the education arena. With her good listening and well-reasoned coaching, I entered into a doctoral program in educational leadership at the University of Virginia, and in a very short time, received an educational leadership (School Principal) endorsement from the State of Virginia. Within a year, I was an Associate Principal and Vocational Director of a Virginia High School! Without her help, I would have floundered and possibly never reached my career goals in education.
Best of all, she helped me uncover a buried passion to become a Park Ranger. She not only helped me uncover this desire, she encouraged me to dust it off, shine it up and put it in the forefront. After 7 years, I left the education field to pursue my dream of becoming a Park Ranger.
With the principles that I learned from Sarah Lee Beaven, I’ve been able to continually set clear and attainable goals related to my career, education, family, health, recreation, spirituality and even finances. Thank you, Lee, you’ve been a major influence in my life!!! I’m sure, Chris will say the same!!!"
~ F. T. Matthies, Retired Park Ranger, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, VA. Beach, VA