You may join an existing group, or set up a group with a custom topic. Groups typically include 6–8 members.
Topic examples include (but are not limited to):
- Clutter Clearing – be a part of a group to “get ‘er done” as you discover the unexpected gifts clutter clearing delivers
- Create a Master Mind Group for your project and/or group development – Lee will facilitate your group around your goals and aspirations. Included- 2 individual laser sessions for each participant.
- Sales Coaching for when you don’t want to be perceived as a “pushy salesperson” – whether you are new to the “selling” world and need some basic training or a veteran who just needs a fresh perspective – this coaching platform will deliver to your group in a tailor made convenient way resulting in happy customers,increased sales and improved confidence.
- Leadership Skills – learn and apply a coach approach (also known as management by inquiry) and observe a positive shift within your team. This is a class for leaders/managers who want to engage their teams and enjoy the results.
- Passion & Purpose – exploration techniques and strategies to discover and start living your purpose
- Personal Foundation – Take stock of where you are and where you want to be through Needs, Wants and Values
- Intuition: Re-membering – Reacquaint and harness the gift of inner knowing for day to day life at home and at work – Certified Six Sensory Facilitation directly from the teachings of Sonia Choquette
"The reason I wanted coaching was to get a fresh perspective from someone whom I could trust with the details of my life to figure out what steps I needed to take to start living in my purpose. I was encouraged to set goals for the next 90 days that we would be initially working together. I am thrilled to have achieved them either as totally complete or as an ongoing journey to completion. Through Lee’s innate ability to ask questions (which helped me arrive at my own conclusions), she enabled me to create a schedule that supports and serves the goals important to me. There were times I was clueless how to deal with a situation but with her keen insight and attentive listening she guided and taught me tools I can use so I don’t take on something that does not align with my values, needs, or goals.
I feel more balanced and in control than I have ever known. She gave me a paraphrased quote that says ‘There is a connection between self-nurturing and self-respect’. Without those aspects operating in my internal compass I will spin out of control and will not land where I expected! Throughout the coaching sessions I have become confident that my purpose in life is unfolding before me and is in alignment with my spiritual values and needs. I feel so empowered that no matter what comes my way I can handle it with grace, peace and clarity.
Thank you Lee for your sensible guidance, professional and fun attitude and most of all, your fresh perspective. A million times thank you." ~ Day Marie Smith, Entrepreneur,Denver, CO